The purpose of the ASNA website is to serve as a direct resource to its members in enhancing their professional growth and development. The website will also act as an information center for conferences, registrations, research findings and best practices for program operations.
Arkansas School Nutrition Association (ASNA) members enjoy a variety of benefits with their membership, both intangible and tangible. As a member you will be able to
- Enhance and further your career through SNA Certification and Credentialing
- Increase your wealth of knowledge with professional development materials and up-to-date industry news
- Express your concerns and show your support of child nutrition programs to local, state and national government officials
- Network with industry peers, share information and discover best practices to apply in your programs at SNA conferences and through the Online Communities
- Receive a subscription to SNA’s award-winning publication School Nutrition magazine
- Take advantage of scholarship and grant opportunities
- Enjoy a variety of member’s only discounts on products and programs, including Emporium purchases, conference registrations, latest research findings, SNA Certification and insurance plans.
- Access members only information on the SNA website including additional news and talking points, Online Communities, archives of School Foodservice & Nutrition, Tuesday Morning and several "Tools You Can Use" such as the Promotional Calendar
Become A Member